Saturday, April 29, 2017

Inspiring Standouts for Challenge #53

Thank you all so much for joining us this week for the Inspired by Challenge #53.  We loved seeing how you were inspired in all of your creative projects. These are the submissions that have earned a special Inspiring Stand Out this week. Please go ahead and display the badge on your blog.




A special thank you to Maria Peters for being our Creative Guest this week! 


These are the submissions that have earned a special Inspiring Stand Out badge this week. Please go ahead and display the badge on your blog!



Maria was torn and she selected two favourites this week...


 
This card is so wonderful feminine, elegant and beautiful. Love the shimmer and glimmer and the great Sentiment too! The design is simply awesome.

...and Maria's second pick

#4 Ardyth {Maskerade}


This card catched my eyes at first sight! I love this Stamp Set and Ardyth used it in a new way. Love her amazing design and coloring.



Tracey's pick is Ma-Mi {Rilček and beak}


The moment I saw this beautiful design I saw how Ma-Mi was inspired by the photo, picking up the lovely soft pastels and the gentle emotions the inspiration evoked!


Congratulations ladies and make sure you grab your badge.


Thank you so much Maria for joining me as my guest this challenge. 
Join us again in one hour for challenge #54!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for showcasing my work! I really appreciate it!
    Congrats to other top picks.
    Hugs, Maja (Ma-Mi)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, thank you, thank you! Your comments are so kind... I had so much fun with this challenge! I sent the card to my niece who just finished her 3rd year exams at Emory... and I am so proud of her! Again thank you!

    ReplyDelete