Saturday, April 15, 2017

Inspiring Stand Outs Challenge #51

Thank you all so much for joining us this week for the Inspired by Challenge #51.  We loved seeing how you were inspired in all of your creative projects. 

A special thank you to Lisa Lara for being our Creative Guest this week! 


Both Lisa and I have chosen our stand outs!

These are the submissions that have earned a special Inspiring Stand Out badge this week. Please go ahead and display the badge on your blog!

Lisa's Choice

Mojo491wm
"I chose this adorable card by Stephanie Severin because I was just smitten with Stephanie's punch art chicks in the die cut nest"

Karren's Choice



"I was so impressed with how Sandy took the inspiration photo and made it work with her supplies.  Not having any chicks to put on her cupcake, she used 3 yellow flowers instead."

Congratulations ladies and thank you to everyone who played along with us this week! We will be back in one hour with a brand new challenge!  

The next challenge goes live at 5:00 am PST.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my card ... I had so much fun revisiting a technique from 10 years ago and making it new again.

    ReplyDelete