Saturday, April 1, 2017

Inspiring StandOuts Challenge #49

Thank you all so much for joining us this week for the Inspired by Challenge #49.  We loved seeing how you were inspired in all of your creative projects. These are the submissions that have earned a special Inspiring Stand Out this week. Please go ahead and display the badge on your blog.



A special thank you to Nancy Penir for being our Creative Guest this week! 


These are the submissions that have earned a special Inspiring Stand Out badge this week. Please go ahead and display the badge on your blog!


Updated


Tracey's pick is #11 - Diana K
 
As soon as I saw Diana's card this week I could see how she was inspired by the inspiration photo. The sweet rabbit, the colours and the rustic frame all complimented by her unique blend of adding just the right extra elements.



Nancy's pick is also #11 - Diana K



Her sweet Easter scene with the perfectly framed bunny is adorable! Gorgeous bg too!





Since both Nancy and I picked the same card as favourite, that allows me the freedom to share my second pick with you, #4 - Colleen Begley.


I absolutely love that Colleen chose not to colour that fabulous bunny image in, the result paired with beautiful papers speaks to the rustic feel of the inspiration!

Congratulations ladies and make sure you grab your badge.


Thank you so much Nancy for joining me as my guest this challenge. Join our own Leigh Penner here in an hour for our 50th Challenge Celebration party!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats, Diana. That is one cute bunny card! Thanks Tracey for giving my card a shout out too. Now I need to think about a design for this week's Inspiration Photo.

    ReplyDelete