Saturday, April 8, 2017

Inspired by all the Little Things #51 featuring Lisa Lara

Hello, it's Karren here.  Welcome to Inspired By All The Little Things! This is a weekly inspiration challenge blog and each week we feature a wonderful designer who inspires us as an artist!

This week I have invited...

Lisa Lara from Lisa's Life Lines



I asked Lisa to share a bit about herself...

1. What is the name of your blog? When and why did you start it?

My blog's name is Lisa's Life Lines.   Building friendships and enjoying card making are my life lines that help me deal with my chronic illnesses.  I started it back in 2009 at the encouragement of my sweet friend Dawn Burnworth.  I was starting to apply for Design Teams and wanted to have a blog.  

2. What is your style of card making?
My style of cardmaking has evolved to what it is today and that is CAS aka Clean And Simple.  I have a phobia to many layers and complex sketches. LOL

3. Who inspires you as a designer?
I am inspired by all my blogger, facebook and Splitcoaststampers friends.  However there is one, my friend Therese Calvird that inspires me again and again. 

4. What sort of things inspire you as a card maker? Photos? Sketches? Other designers?
First, I stare at the products I wish to use and inspiration usually comes.  Also when I am blog hopping I am always inspired by other designers and the ideas get stashed away in my memory to be retrieved later when I am creating. 
  
5. Share something about yourself that we may not know?
I met my husband when I was living in Maryland and worked as a receptionist for a Congressman in the Nation's Capitol.  I so enjoyed living there for a time with all the history, monuments and museums.  

Here is Lisa's card using this week's inspiration!




The challenge designers have also created a card for this week's inspiration! These ladies just inspire me SO much!!! I hope you will play along with us this week! We would love to have you join us!

Kimberly Lackenbach

LauraJane 


Leigh Penner 

Marcie Sharp
 Sharp Designs



Sheri Gilson


Silke Ledlow



Wanda Cullen



And a card by Karren



We hope you will play along with us!


The linky will close on Friday, 14 April at 11:55am. (PST)

Some simple rules to keep things organized and enjoyable:
  • Please use the graphic for your post and link back to this post.
  • Any posts that are offensive will be removed.
  • Please comment on the submissions of others...we all love the support!
  • Yes you can combine with other challenges but NOT other inspiration challenges please.
  • Have fun and challenge yourself!

SaveSave

2 comments: