Saturday, November 26, 2016

Inspiring Stand Outs for Challenge #33

Thank you all for playing along with our pretty bottle-brush trees this week!  The creations were just lovely.  A big thank-you to Myra Webb for being our wonderful Guest Designer!  Myra & I have each chosen our Inspiring Stand Outs for Challenge #33.


Myra's choice is #4 Smilynsteph!

"It just catches my eye with the beautiful sky. I also noted how the bottom of some trees have been tinted which adds to the overall effect."


Karen's choice is #16 Sherrie M.!

"I really love that Sherrie took the inspiration photo and made a birthday card!  I think she captured the essence of the photo perfectly."

Congratulations to both of our Stand-outs!  Ladies you can grab the badge and display it on your blog:


We hope to see you back with us again soon - another Inspired By All The Little Things challenge will be starting in an hour!

1 comment: