Saturday, November 5, 2016

Inspired by All the Little Things featuring LeAnne Pugliese

Hello, Lesley here today, and welcome to Inspired By All The Little Things! This is a weekly inspiration challenge blog and each week we feature a wonderful designer who inspires us as an artist!



This week I have invited...the lovely LeAnne Pugliese! LeAnne and I "met" online many years ago and it was her encouragement that led me to start my challenge blogs. LeAnne is also a bird lover and she makes the nicest Christmas cards, so I just knew she would be perfect for this week's inspiration!




I asked LeAnne to share a bit about herself...

1. What is the name of your blog? When and why did you start it?

The name of my blog is WeeInklings;  I started it back in 2008 as a way to
share my love of stamping, as well as to gain inspiration and information
from other stampers.  I had no idea how far and wide the blogging world
was, so I was pleasantly surprised to see readers from across the states
and even in other countries!

2. What is your style of card making?

I like to say it's eclectic....I love a good CAS card, but I also love
shabby, vintage styles as well!  I wish I could be more "artistic" in my
stamping, but my brain thinks more "in the box" than out of it!

3. Who inspires you as a designer?

When I first started stamping, Laurie Schmidlin was one of my favorite
stampers, and I wish I could make my CAS cards stand out like Tracey
McNeeley's!  Hannelie Bester has amazing ideas, as does Michele Ferguson!
Tammy Hershberger continues to amaze me with her sense of style and I
always appreciate her giving me a chance to design for her Color Throwdown
challenge!

4. What sort of things inspire you as a card maker? Photos? Sketches? Other
designers?

Anything and everything inspires me!  I can see an ad in a magazine or a
shirt someone is wearing and want to run right home and stamp something
with those colors or patterns!  Inspiration is everywhere!  I do love
sketches and color challenges the best, though...they give me a kickstart
if I am stumped!

5. Share something about yourself that we may not know?

I love to knit - although I am not very good at it - and I like watching
old black & white movies with Shirley Temple or  Judy Garland while
knitting, although I rarely get to do either!




The challenge designers have also created a card for this week's inspiration! These ladies just inspire me SO much!!! I hope you will play along with us this week! We would love to have you join us!

Kimberly Lackenbach-http://kimcreate.blogspot.ca/





Leigh Penner - www.leighpenner.blogspot.com 






We hope you will play along with us!


The linky will close on Friday, November 11th at 12:00pm. (PST)

Some simple rules to keep things organized and enjoyable:
  • Please use the graphic for your post and link back to this post.
  • Any posts that are offensive will be removed.
  • Please comment on the submissions of others...we all love the support!
  • Yes you can combine with other challenges but NOT other inspiration challenges please.
  • Have fun and challenge yourself!

6 comments:

  1. WOW! Excellent inspiration ladies! congrats to LeAnne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh LeAnne!! I am so pleased to see your darling face, and to read that you are once again to be celebrated! you brought me to tears, as well ... thank you so much!
    :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you again, Lesley, for choosing me as your GD, and remembering how much I like birds! :D ALL the cards are just beautiful! I am swooning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome cards! Congrats LeAnne...gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a beautiful inspiration graphic and card by leanne and all the designers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved the inspiration photo and could't resist playing!!! LeAnne's and the DT cards are just gorgeous! Thank you for always inspiring me :)

    ReplyDelete