Saturday, October 28, 2017

Inspired By All the Little Things #70 featuring Kelly Lunceford

Hello Tracey here today and welcome to Inspired By All The Little Things! This is a weekly inspiration challenge blog and each week we feature a wonderful designer who inspires us as an artist!


This week I have invited Kelly Lunceford!



I asked Kelly to share a bit about herself...


1. What is the name of your blog? When and why did you start it?
The name of my blog is Flutter by Atomicbutterfly. I started my blog in January of 2008 as a requirement for a design team that I was on at the time. I was grateful for that little push, because it has been one of my greatest joys as I share the creative side of my life.  

2. What is your style of card making?
My style of card making has evolved over the years as styles and the industry have changed, but one thing remains constant, I am a very VERSATILE designer that lets inspiration guide my results.

3. Who inspires you as a designer?
I am extremely fortunate to have been friends with and designed with some of the greatest designers in the industry.  That being said, anyone with good design and creative thinking can inspire me!

4. What sort of things inspire you as a card maker? Photos? Sketches? Other designers?
As a card maker, I am inspired by "the little things" just as your challenge suggests. Sometimes it's hard when your brain won't turn off, but it sure is fun "executing" the ideas in my mind's eye! It can be a photo, a color scheme, a blouse or dress, etc. Inspiration is everywhere!!!
  
5. Share something about yourself that we may not know?

Many people may not know that for the years that I have been "away", I have been raising my five children, especially the last three, which has proven to be extremely time consuming and a sacrifice on sharing my "creative" life. I wouldn't change it for the world, though! It is so nice to be coming back into the card making world and finding so many more friendships that have been waiting to be made...just a few years later!

Here is Kelly's card using this week's inspiration!




The challenge designers have also created a card for this week's inspiration! These ladies just inspire me SO much!!! I hope you will play along with us this week! We would love to have you join us!

Kimberly Lackenbach



LauraJane 



Leigh Penner 


Marcie Sharp
 Sharp Designs


Sheri Gilson


Silke Ledlow


Wanda Cullen


...and of course one from me!


tracey_IB#70


We hope you will play along with us!


The linky will close on Friday, November 3rd at 11:55am. (PST)

Some simple rules to keep things organized and enjoyable:
  • Please use the graphic for your post and link back to this post.
  • Any posts that are offensive will be removed.
  • Please comment on the submissions of others...we all love the support!
  • Yes you can combine with other challenges but NOT other inspiration challenges please.
  • Have fun and challenge yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment