Saturday, March 12, 2016

Inspired by "Inspiring Stand Outs" {Our Weekly Winners}

Thank you all so much for joining us this week at Inspired by #5!

We loved seeing how you were inspired in all of your creative projects. A special thank you to Amy Tsuruta for being our Creative Guest this week! 


Both our Amy and I have chosen one stand out!

These are the two submissions that have earned a special Inspiring Stand Out badge this week. Please go ahead and display the badge on your blog!


Amy Tsuruta's Choice for Stand Out this week is:

Michele Ferguson

Such a gorgeous gallery of cards!  I was especially inspired by Michele's beauty of a card.  Her use of white space and patterned paper is always perfect.  I continue to love the view looking down into a coffee/tea cup and the combo of the vellum and embossing makes for a gorgeous way to finish off her design. 




Lesley's choice for Stand Out this week is:

Laura Jane

So many beautitful cards in the gallery but Laura Jane's card kept catching my eye! I love the swirl of the die cut flowers and how they mimic the embossed swirl of the butterflies in the inspiration photo. I also love that she created a shaker card. It is so fresh, pretty and unique!



Comgratulations ladies and thank you to everyone who played along with us this week! We will be back in one hour with a brand new challenge! In the meantime, we do have a Design Team Call on....be sure to check it out!


The next challenge goes live at 5:00 am PST.

Smiles,
Lesley

6 comments:

  1. Yay ladies!
    Thanks again for having me as a guestie, I thoroughly enjoyed myself and loved the inspirational gallery of cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What!!?? Thank you SO very much, amy!!! You continually inspire us all ... I am ever so honored! Congrats to LauraJane who is such a wonderful bloggy friend and card-maker - what fun to be co-winning with you! xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Thank you Lesley!! I'm thrilled to be co-winning with Michele too..Kisses back at ya!
    And ~amy~ Snickers candy bars are best frozen:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, ladies! What an amazing group of cards in this week's linkup!

    ReplyDelete