Hello and welcome to our very first Inspired By All The Little Things post on our new blog! I have to say, we were blown away by the wonderful support we have received in our first week! Thank you so much!
One of my favourite people I have met in this crazy, crafty world is Amy Tsuruta.
Everyone knows Amy! She is such a lovely person and I am proud to say, we are birthday twins! I had the chance to meet her a couple of years ago and I hope this summer we will be able to connect once again!!! Amy is a prolific designer; she amazes me with her talent, energy and enthusiasm. She is by far one of the nicest and most genuine people I have ever met.
I asked Amy to be our fist Official guest here on the new blog! I knew inviting Amy meant I needed to have a coffee/tea inspired graphic!!!
I asked Amy to share a bit about herself...
1. What is the name of your blog? When and why did you start it?
I started it in November 2007 and it was a great time to transition from the Splitcoaststampers platform.
2. What is your style of card making?
I generally tend to fall back onto clean + simple designs but still love to layer pattern paper!
3. Who inspires you as a designer?
I couldn't just name one person as an inspiration...I find that the entire paper crafting community is an inspiration to me. I devote my early mornings to my Feedly. It's a process I thoroughly enjoy....seeing everyone's blogs and projects is one of the favorite parts of my day!
4. What sort of things inspire you as a card maker? Photos? Sketches? Other designers?
I would definitely say all of the above. I love a great challenge but I love to take away different ideas from designers, whether it is a card design or how they use color....
5. Share something about yourself that we may not know?
Hmmmm...I've never had a Snickers bar.
Here is Amy's delightful CAS card using this week's inspiration!
The Team wanted to also create a card for this week's inspiration! These ladies just inspire me SO much!!! I hope you will play along with us this week! We would love to have you join us!
We hope you will play along with us!
The linky will close on Thursday, March 10th at 11:55pm. (PST)
Some simple rules to keep things organized and enjoyable:
- Please use the graphic for your post and link back to this post.
- Any posts that are offensive will be removed.
- Please comment on the submissions of others...we all love the support!
- Yes you can combine with other challenges but NOT other inspiration challenges please.
- Have fun and challenge yourself!