Saturday, November 11, 2017

Inspired by All the Little Things Challenge #72 featuring Anne Marie Hile

Hello friends!  Nance here, welcoming you to Inspired By All The Little Things.  We are a weekly inspiration challenge blog and each week we feature an inspiration photograph with a wonderful designer who inspires us as an artist!



This week I have invited...

Anne Marie Hile


I asked Anne Marie to share a bit about herself...

1. What is the name of your blog? When and why did you start it?

The name of my blog is Stampin’ Anne. I started blogging on August 6, 2010. I started my blog to share my love of stamping and paper crafting with others. Never could I have imagined how many amazing people I would meet along the way. When I was thinking of starting a creative blog, I kept stressing over having the perfect name for it. Nothing seemed to fit. One day, I asked a friend for her input on the blog name. She simply said: “How about Stampin’ Anne? Because that is your name and that is what you love to do.” It sounded pretty good to me! 

2. What is your style of card making?

When I think about my style, I suppose a few things tend to resonate with my projects. I tend to gravitate to bright/bold colors, patterns, textures and sparkly things. They just make me happy!  I also love trying out different styles that are out of my creative comfort zone. I may not always master those styles, but I have a lot of fun in the process. 

3. Who inspires you as a designer?


I can’t answer this with one…or even a few names. ALL of my fellow stampers/paper crafters are an enormous source of inspiration to me every day. Thank you! That is what is amazing about this community. We all inspire each other and I think that is awesome! 

4. What sort of things inspire you as a card maker? Photos? Sketches? Other designers?

I love the power of social media which delivers ongoing inspiration from fellow crafters. I really like to visit Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook regularly and am always amazed by the creativity that is out there. I also like to look for my inspiration in the everyday. Maybe it is a display in a local store, a color combo in a catalog, or simply taking a stroll with my dogs in the park. You just never know where you will find some creative motivation!  
  
5. Share something about yourself that we may not know?

Over the past 4 years, I have been volunteering at local animal shelters and rescues to help homeless pets find loving homes. 

Here is Anne Marie's lovely card using this week's inspiration!


The challenge designers have also created a card for this week's inspiration! I hope you will play along with us this week.  We would love to have you join us!

Kimberly Lackenbach

LauraJane 

Marcie Sharp

Sheri Gilson

Silke Ledlow


Wanda Cullen

We hope you will play along with us!

The linky will close on Friday, November 17th at 11:55am. (PST)

Some simple rules to keep things organized and enjoyable:
  • Please use the graphic for your post and link back to this post.
  • Any posts that are offensive will be removed.
  • Please comment on the submissions of others...we all love the support!
  • Yes you can combine with other challenges but NOT other inspiration challenges please.
  • Have fun and challenge yourself!

4 comments:

  1. This is such an inspiring photo and great DT cards x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh ! What an array of gorgeous cards from the DT with this beautiful picture ! Thanks so much for inspiring !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you realize the link up says it closes in 31 days?

    ReplyDelete