Hello and welcome to Inspired By All The Little Things! Veronica here, with big thanks to everyone who played along with our first challenge after the summer break. This is a weekly inspiration challenge blog and each week we feature a wonderful designer who inspires us as an artist!
I asked Amanda Bodine to share a bit about herself...
The name of my blog is RutabagaPieDesigns, named for my Uncle Ned, who called me, "My Little Rutabagapie" when I was a little girl. I felt very special about that nickname he'd given me, it seemed the perfect name for my blog all these years later, in honor of him. In addition, my uncle was a WW2 war hero, awarded the Navy Cross "for heroism beyond the call of duty" during the Pearl Harbor attack.
2. What is your style of card making?
3. Who inspires you as a designer?
I get inspired by new product and how design teams create with it. I love to shop and look at home decor and colors that compliment one antoher. And I especially am influenced by the change of seasons. Right now I'm all about those fall colors!
Something most people might not know about me is..I LOVE to cook from scratch. In fact, my specialty, at least as far as my friends and family are concerned is homemade pizza. From the flavorful slow cooked sauce to the crunchy thin crust, it has evolved into everyone's favorite. Someday I hope to have my own brick oven, my husband has promised to build for me. Who knows, maybe I'll open a restaurant someday?!
- Please use the graphic for your post and link back to this post.
- Any posts that are offensive will be removed.
- Please comment on the submissions of others...we all love the support!
- Yes you can combine with other challenges but NOT other inspiration challenges please.
- Have fun and challenge yourself!