Saturday, February 11, 2017

Inspired By All The Little Things Featuring Michele Ferguson

Hello!  This is Karren and welcome to Inspired By All The Little Things! This is a weekly inspiration challenge blog and each week we feature a wonderful designer who inspires us as an artist!

This week I have invited...
Michele Ferguson of I Card Everyone


I'm sure most people know Michele - as well as being an amazing card-maker, she is also an incredibly friendly and generous supporter of this little hobby of ours.
I asked Michele to share a bit about herself...

1. What is the name of your blog? When and why did you start it?

I Card Everyone! is the name of my blog ... a cheeky switch on the sign posted anywhere in the U.S. where one would buy liquor! HA! and me who doesn’t drink [often]. I started making cards to say the things that were in my heart ... blogging as a way to enter card challenges, and this to hone my skills!

2. What is your style of card making?

CAS and fun is my chosen style.  I have been honored with the moniker: Queen of Embossing – a role I do not take lightly!

3. Who inspires you as a designer?

I’m often inspired by amy Tsuruta, Lisa Elton, and Donna – love amy’s sense of fun, Lisa’s feminine touch, and what’s NOT to love about Ms. Mikasa, I ask you?
4. What sort of things inspire you as a card maker? Photos? Sketches? Other designers?

As a team member at CAS[E] this Sketch, I do love to create from a sketch, but I’m often seriously inspired by photos – like this one from Inspired by All the Little Things, and others from Fusion, and The Heart Desires.
  
5. Share something about yourself that we may not know?
I actually wrote to Hallmark to ask if I could write sentiments for them!!!  Totally rejected, UNLESS I wanted to move to Kansas City – wish I’d known Laurie Willison then... I might have considered it!


Here is Michele's card using this week's inspiration!




The challenge designers have also created a card for this week's inspiration! These ladies just inspire me SO much!!! I hope you will play along with us this week! We would love to have you join us!


Kimberly Lackenbach 


LauraJane 


Leigh Penner 


Marcie Sharp
 Sharp Designs



Sheri Gilson


Silke Ledlow


Wanda Cullen


And, finally, here's a card made by me using the inspiration photo.



We hope you will play along with us!


The linky will close on Friday, 17 February at 11:59am. (PST)

Some simple rules to keep things organized and enjoyable:
  • Please use the graphic for your post and link back to this post.
  • Any posts that are offensive will be removed.
  • Please comment on the submissions of others...we all love the support!
  • Yes you can combine with other challenges but NOT other inspiration challenges please.
  • Have fun and challenge yourself!

3 comments:

  1. YAY for Michele💚
    Love this week's inspiration and wow to the gallery of goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thrilled to see Michele's fabulous talents, charm and wit recognized here! Gorgeous card from her as well as the DT! An array of AWE!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how did I miss this? I adore Michele! Loved learning more about her, too. :)

    ReplyDelete