Saturday, February 4, 2017

Inspired by All the Little Things #42 with creative guest Nina Forsyth

Hello and welcome to Inspired By All The Little Things! This is a weekly inspiration challenge blog and each week we feature a wonderful designer who inspires us as an artist!

Lesley here! We had a tremendous snowfall and I have been without power! No cell phone either, as it wasn't charged enough to last! Ack! But the power is back on and here is the challenge inspiration for this week! Sorry for the late start!


This week I have invited...



I asked Nina to share a bit about herself...

1.      What is the name of your blog? When and why did you start it?
My blog is “Notes by Nina” and can be found at ninascardart.blogspot.ca. I actually did not start my blog, my sister did and she gave it to me as a Birthday present in 2008. She has always been more in touch with social media and felt I should share my cards.

2.      What is your style of card making?
Truthfully, I have no clue what my style is. I love layers and they are my go-to when I am stuck. I am trying to getting better at CAS cards, so when life gets busy I can still get in some craft time.

3.      Who inspires you as a designer?
I have to choose one person...that is a tough one! I can't really single anyone out. I have found inspiration from so many people; from the seasoned creators, to those just discovering this fabulous addiction. I am often surprised at what catches my attention and motives my creativeness.

4.      What sort of things inspire you as a card maker? Photos? Sketches? Other designers?
I am inspired with sketches and/or inspiration images. I come up with my best ideas when I am asked for a specific card and usually on a tight timeline. I struggle most with colour challenges.

5.      Share something about yourself that we may not know?
I like to listen to audiobooks when crafting, it makes me feel like I am multitasking.

Here is Nina's card using this week's inspiration!




The challenge designers have also created a card for this week's inspiration! These ladies just inspire me SO much!!! I hope you will play along with us this week! We would love to have you join us!


Kimberly Lackenbach-Kim's Cards & Crafts




Leigh Penner - To The Full  


Marcie Sharp- Sharp Designs






Silke Ledlow My Life


Wanda Cullen - Cullen-ary Creations



We hope you will play along with us!


The linky will close on Friday, February 10th at 11:55am. (PST)

Some simple rules to keep things organized and enjoyable:
  • Please use the graphic for your post and link back to this post.
  • Any posts that are offensive will be removed.
  • Please comment on the submissions of others...we all love the support!
  • Yes you can combine with other challenges but NOT other inspiration challenges please.
  • Have fun and challenge yourself!

3 comments:

  1. Sorry for the multiple cards Lesley, I thought it wasn't goi g through and now can't work out how to delete it! Please remove them for me, hope all is well xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous inspiration from the team and Nina...Thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops! My card got entered twice and it won't let me delete one......sorry!!

    ReplyDelete