Saturday, September 24, 2016

Inspired By All the Little Things featuring Bonnie Sharp

Hello and welcome to Inspired By All The Little Things! This is a weekly inspiration challenge blog and each week we feature a wonderful designer who inspires us as an artist!

Tracey here as your hostess this week with this gorgeous autumn inspiration. Are the leaves starting to turn where you are? They are starting to here, at eye level it is still summer but if you look up to the tops of the 200' trees on my lot they are turning yellow and orange and red, it's coming... 



This week I have invited Bonnie Sharp to be my guest designer!



I asked Bonnie to share a bit about herself...

1. What is the name of your blog? When and why did you start it?

My blog is called The Lucky Clucker which I began in September 2007. 
 

I had been making cards all summer and when I started searching (figuring out!) the web and seeing so many awesome card making blogs - well I jumped in!

2. What is your style of card making?

 I get asked this a lot and I have yet to find out - I really have no clue about my style.  I try a lot of things- except really messy stuff - not into that at all.

3. Who inspires you as a designer?

Oh boy - there are so many - but Michele Boyer with her copic colouring is one of the first I really started following, and then of course Nicole Heady (I was one of the first to purchase from Papertrey Ink-honestly I should have stock in that company haha!)

4. What sort of things inspire you as a card maker? Photos? Sketches? Other designers?

I am definitely inspired by photos - give me a great floral picture and I'm on it like bees on honey!
  
5. Share something about yourself that we may not know?

Oh wow, I have shared most everything on my blog - uhm....I guess I could tell you that I am pretty much a keep to myself kind of person.  If I put myself out there, I cringe inwardly for days. That is probably why a blog is so great - I can get out of my comfort zone - comfortably- by doing something I love!
 

Thank you Bonnie for sharing with us today.  Here is Bonnie's gorgeous card using this week's inspiration!





The challenge designers have also created a card for this week's inspiration! These ladies just inspire me SO much!!! I hope you will play along with us this week! We would love to have you join us!


Kimberly Lackenbach-http://kimcreate.blogspot.ca/






Leigh Penner - www.leighpenner.blogspot.com  










...and one from me Tracey McNeely- http://inmycreativeopinion.blogspot.com

 tracey_IB#25

We hope you will play along with us!


The linky will close on Thursday, September 29th at 11:55pm. (PST)

Some simple rules to keep things organized and enjoyable:
  • Please use the graphic for your post and link back to this post.
  • Any posts that are offensive will be removed.
  • Please comment on the submissions of others...we all love the support!
  • Yes you can combine with other challenges but NOT other inspiration challenges please.
  • Have fun and challenge yourself!

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous DT projects! LauraJane, yours is my favourite! As I was scrolling through I just stopped and stared at it. Wow, so stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the linky is set to close tomorrow, is this correct? thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. the linky is set to close tomorrow, is this correct? thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of the cards are beautiful. I was especially drawn to the card designs by Leigh Penner (I love the yellow with the white), Sheri Wilson (I love the touch of color with a black and white theme), Laura Jane (I love the close up of the flower and the dynamic red with beautiful blending of colors).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, for inspiration) couldn't register in Linki, I leave the application here) http://lesnikova-card.blogspot.ru/2016/09/blog-post_26.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. This challenge just opened on Saturday, but the link is closed. Is this a mistake?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful DT cards! I'm a but confused though. It says the linky will close on Sept 29, but now it's already closed...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such gorgeous cards from the DT, thank you ... inspired indeed! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete