Saturday, September 17, 2016

Inspired By All The Little Things featuring Allison Kostuik

Hello and welcome to Inspired By All The Little Things! This is a weekly inspiration challenge blog and each week we feature a wonderful designer who inspires us as an artist! *We are also welcoming the talented Wanda Cullen to our design team this week! 

 Hi everyone! I'm Wanda Cullen and am so excited to join the Inspired by team as a challenge designer!  I live in Stuarts Draft in the beautiful Shenandoah Valley in VA and my spare time passion is cardmaking when I'm not working full-time as a vocational rehabilitation RN.  My style is typically clean and layered with lots of color and florals.  I'm also a pun lover as evidenced by my blog name: Cullen-ary Creations.  I look forward to inspiring others to play along with this fun challenge blog!

 Scroll down to see what she & the rest of the design team have to share with us!

As my Guest Designer this week, I have invited...

(this is a photo of Allie and I cardmaking this summer!)
I asked Allie to share a bit about herself...

1. What is the name of your blog? When and why did you start it?
All You Need is Love in the Kootenays. I started my blog in 2013 to showcase my cards and kitchen creations. It was tricky coming up with a blog name and I was working on my computer beside a sign in my home that said, “All You Need is Love”. I do love that song by the Beatles so I decided to incorporate it into the blog name with the area in which I live.

2. What is your style of card making?
I try to stay fairly clean and simple, but enjoy trying out different techniques.

3. Who inspires you as a designer?
My Auntie Karen! I love her CAS designs and talented colouring and watercolour painting.

4. What sort of things inspire you as a card maker? Photos? Sketches? Other designers?
I often like to work with a sketch, but I also enjoy using an inspiration photo. Tic-tac-toe challenges can be lots of fun, too!
  
5. Share something about yourself that we may not know?
I am currently taking my Master’s of Educational Technology. It can get busy teaching full time and doing my schooling on the side, but I try my best to find some crafting time too :)

Here is Allie's card using this week's inspiration!


The challenge designers have also created a card for this week's inspiration!  I hope you will play along with us this week! We would love to have you join us!

Kimberly Lackenbach-http://kimcreate.blogspot.ca/




Leigh Penner - www.leighpenner.blogspot.com  









And here are a couple of cards from me:


We hope you will play along with us!

The linky will close on Thursday, September 22nd at 11:55pm. (PST)

Some simple rules to keep things organized and enjoyable:
  • Please use the graphic for your post and link back to this post.
  • Any posts that are offensive will be removed.
  • Please comment on the submissions of others...we all love the support!
  • Yes you can combine with other challenges but NOT other inspiration challenges please.
  • Have fun and challenge yourself!


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for having me as a Guest Designer this week!! Beautiful cards, design team!

    ReplyDelete