Saturday, April 9, 2016

Inspiring Stand Outs for Challenge #9 from Lesley

Thank you all so much for joining us this week for the Inspired by Challenge #9. Lesley here! We loved seeing how you were inspired in all of your creative projects. I was blown away by all the gorgeous cards created! Thank you!




A special thank you to Nancy Leppek for being our Creative Guest this week! 


Both Nancy and I have chosen our stand outs!

These are the submissions that have earned a special Inspiring Stand Out badge this week. Please go ahead and display the badge on your blog!

Nancy's Choice: Nancy Penir


This was so tough! The cards are gorgeous! I love Nancy Penir's card! This is stunning and beautiful and any other adjective I can think of! The flowers are so vibrant and have so much detail, the two toned sentiment looks fabulous too! I think you did a great job capturing the photo, Nancy!

Lesley's Choice: Tae Eun


Tae Eun's card was a real stand out for me this week. The gold embossing, mixed with the vibrant colours made this card so elegant and unique. I love the spray of colour and the scripty font of the sentiment. 

Congratulations ladies and thank you to everyone who played along with us this week! We will be back in one hour with a brand new challenge!  

The next challenge goes live at 5:00 am PST.

3 comments:

  1. There were so many beautiful cards in yhe gallery, these two are definitely stand outs! Congratulations Nancy and Tae Eun:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There were so many beautiful cards in yhe gallery, these two are definitely stand outs! Congratulations Nancy and Tae Eun:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Thank you so much for choosing my card, Lesley! I had so much fun making this card:)! Congratulations Nancy!

    ReplyDelete