Hello and welcome to Inspired By All The Little Things! This is a weekly inspiration challenge blog and each week we feature a wonderful designer who inspires us as an artist!
This week as my guest designer, I have invited my talented cyber friend...
I asked Leanne to share a bit about herself...
1. What is the name of your blog? When and why did you start it?
Banking On Crafts http://bankingoncrafts.
blogspot.ca/ I started my blog February 2, 2010 , when my friends figured I needed to share my cards/crafts with others, enter some challenges, and apply to be on some design teams. My friend Tamie picked out the name for me.
2. What is your style of card making?
I am not sure what the word would be for my style, maybe Lots of Layers, I do like adding lots of details layers to my cards, CAS is what I call hard for me, they are lovely, but all that white flat space scares me.
3. Who inspires you as a designer?
The design teams I am on, the talent is phenomenal and just amazes me to see what they create each week/month, so no one specific.
4. What sort of things inspire you as a card maker? Photos? Sketches? Other designers?
Sometimes I see nice ideas from Pinterest or Splitcoaststampers, but other times it just comes from my head, I envision what a theme or challenge is and I try to recreate it on paper, sounds corny I know. I also like videos with new techniques to try, and then put my own spin on it, sometimes it works other times it's a flop. If making a card for a specific person in mind, I go with what I think they like, my friend Lori likes coffee, so she would get a card with coffee cups/beans something like that.
5. Share something about yourself that we may not know?
I work in my home office, I have been working for the bank for 15 years as a Mortgage Specialist Assistant. So with crafting it has worked out well.
Here is Leanne's card using this week's inspiration!
The challenge designers have also created a card for this week's inspiration! I hope you will play along with us this week! We would love to have you join us!
Silke Ledlow -- I'm on Spring Break :)
And one from me - Karen Day
We hope you will play along with us!
The linky will close on Friday, March 24th at 11:55am. (PST)
Some simple rules to keep things organized and enjoyable:
- Please use the graphic for your post and link back to this post.
- Any posts that are offensive will be removed.
- Please comment on the submissions of others...we all love the support!
- Yes you can combine with other challenges but NOT other inspiration challenges please.
- Have fun and challenge yourself!
How wonderful and talent this design team are, and grateful for Karen for asking be to be on here. Awesome and love the creativeness here. Way to go!ReplyDelete