Saturday, September 17, 2016

Inspiring Stand Outs Challenge #23

Weekly Stand Outs

Thank you all so much for joining us this week for the Inspired by Challenge #23.  We loved seeing how you were inspired in all of your creative projects. These are the submissions that have earned a special Inspiring Stand Out this week. Please go ahead and display the badge on your blog.



A special thank you to Karen Davis for being our Creative Guest this week! 



Both Karen and I have chosen our stand outs!

These are the submissions that have earned a special Inspiring Stand Out badge this week. Please go ahead and display the badge on your blog!


Karen's Pick is:  Silke Ledlow #8

I chose Silke's card  from the amazing line up this week. It was the gorgeous layers and colours that caught my eye.

Karren's Pick is:  Estelle #4


Estelle created two beautiful cards for this challenge and I struggled to pick my favorite, but I went with this one.  I just love the die-cuts used and the strip of gold.

Congratulations ladies and thank you to everyone who played along with us this week! We will be back in one hour with a brand new challenge!  

The next challenge goes live at 5:00 am PST.

2 comments:

  1. OMG...thank you for choosing my card! Thank you for getting my creative juices flowing ❤️!!!! Hugs, ~Silke~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Karren for picking up my card among all these fabulous cards!
    I'm glad you loved it.
    XXX
    Estelle

    ReplyDelete