Saturday, March 17, 2018

Inspiring Standouts Challenge #81

                
            Wow, everyone did such an amazing job with Inspired By All The Little Things Challenge #81!
       
                                  Here are the challenge standouts:

       Kelly - "I was blown away by everyone's cards this week which is what made picking so hard! So many of you used amazing little details that really made them special.


  
    My pick is #13- Betty! Her sweet, spring card evoked the same feelings I had when I first saw the photo! Beautiful job!"

                                              
                                                    Lesley -  I chose #8 - Susie Moore



Susie’s card is like a breath of Spring!! She has captured the beauty of the inspiration photo with her delightful blooms. Clean lines and freshness make this card a stand out for me! Congratulations, Susie!!!

             Ladies, please grab the Inspiring Standout badge to display on your blog!



Thank you to everyone for playing along with us for Inspired By All The Little Things Challenge 81.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw this post! Thanks so much for chosing my card, Kelly!

    ReplyDelete