Saturday, January 6, 2018

Inspired By All the Little Things #77 Featuring Linda Snodgrass

Hello, Darnell here to welcome you to Inspired By All The Little Things!

We've made a few changes for the new year!


Please note that we will now be a two-week challenge!


We hope that will allow more of you to be inspired!

We would also love to read in your post what "little thing"
inspired you in the photo inspiration!

The challenge and winners posts will publish 

on the first and third Saturdays of every month.
(There will be no challenge if there is a fifth Saturday in a month.)

Here is the photo inspiration for this challenge!

So many ways you can be inspired by this amazing photograph!!
What "little thing" inspires you?
***
For this challenge, I have invited my talented friend Linda Snodgrass
of Lin's Craft Corner to be our featured designer for the month of January!
I asked Lin to share the following:

1. What is the name of your blog? When and why did you start it?
The name of my blog is Lin's Craft Corner
I started it in 2011 after my BFF, Colleen of One Smile Lifts A Spirit 
started her blog. I decided I needed a blog, too, and Colleen helped 
me set it up so I could start entering my cards in challenges.

2. What is your style of card making?
I consider myself a CAS (clean and simple) type of cardmaker using 
bold, bright colors, but I also enjoy the next level with some layers. 

3. What "little thing" inspired you about the photo inspiration?
  When I saw this photo inspiration, I thought, "Oh, no, I don't have any critter 
stamp sets and I don't usually create with them!" But then the foxes 
caught my eye and I remembered this Kay Miller set with a fox.

4. Tell us something about yourself that we may not know?
One thing people may not know about me is that I belong to Beta Sigma Phi,
which is a Women's International Group. We call it our Sorority group,
but it has nothing to do with college sororities. It is a social group, but we also
perform service projects to help others. I have been in the group for 17 years
and have formed many lasting relationships!
***
Here is Linda's adorable card using this week's inspiration!
The challenge designers have also created cards for this week's inspiration! 
These ladies just inspire me SO much!!! 

Kimberly Lackenbach
Kim's Cards & Crafts
Kim was inspired by all the critters!

LauraJane 
LauraJane was inspired by the critters and the sweet florals.

Leigh Penner 
Leigh was inspired by the sweet critters and the colours.

Marcie Sharp

 Sharp Designs
Marcie was inspired by the little floral elements in the photo.

Sheri Gilson
Sheri was inspired by the little Owl in the inspiration photo.

Silke Ledlow
Silke was inspired by the sweet foxes in the photo. 

Wanda Cullen
Wanda was inspired by the sweet bear.

and one from me
djkardkreations.com
I was inspired by the sweet little bear!
***

We hope you will play along with us for this challenge!

The linky will close on Friday, January 19, 2018, at 11:55 a.m. (PST)

Some simple rules to keep things organized and enjoyable:
  • Please use the graphic for your post and link back to this post.
  • Any posts that are offensive will be removed.
  • Please comment on the submissions of others...we all love the support!
  • Yes, you can combine with other challenges but NOT other inspiration challenges, please.
  • Have fun and challenge yourself!!

6 comments:

  1. What a fun challenge, great inspiration and yay for Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Lin, for being my fabulous guest for the month of January!! I love your foxy card!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lin’s card is perfect for the inspiration photo! I really like that it’s now a two-week challenge. Great inspiration from the challenge team too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda's card is gorgeous and fab DT inspiration too! Such a cute inspiration photo. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had so much fun playing along! Thanks for all the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a treat to get to know Lin a little better. Fabulous cards this week! I love the challenge photo...hoping for some time to play along.

    ReplyDelete