Saturday, July 1, 2017

Inspiring Stand Outs #62

Thank you all so much for joining us this week for the Inspired by Challenge #62.  We loved seeing how you were inspired in all of your creative projects. These are the submissions that have earned a special Inspiring Stand Out this week. Please go ahead and display the badge on your blog.




A special thank you to Amy Kolling for being our Creative Guest this week! 


These are the submissions that have earned a special Inspiring Stand Out badge this week. Please go ahead and display the badge on your blog!



Amy's choice as Inspiring Stand Out is #14 - Michele Ferguson



I fell in love with her design especially using a kite image and the tails!  Love how it emulates the inspiration photo but different!





Tracey choice is #15 - Donna Mikasa



Donna's take on the inspiration was so literal and yet so absolutely perfect. I love the way she sponged her umbrellas and then fittingly splattered them with water. Clean, simple and wow!!

Congratulations ladies and make sure you grab your badge.


Thank you so much Amy for joining me as my guest this challenge. 

Wishing you all wonderful summers and we will see you once again for new challenges in September!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats to Michele and her wonderful kites, and thank you, Tracey for choosing my card! Hope you and the team have a wonderful summer. See you in September!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Such fabulous works Michele and Donna !
    Big congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Such fabulous works Michele and Donna !
    Big congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness - Thank you, Amy! It's so wonderful being in the winner's circle with Donna! I adore her, and she so often inspires me - I actually thought of her immediately when I saw the inspiration photo AND had sent her a similar one a few years back! Congratulations, Donna!!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous choices ladies, congrats to Donna and Michele.

    ReplyDelete