Hello and welcome to Inspired By All The Little Things! This is a weekly inspiration challenge blog and each week we feature a wonderful designer who inspires us as an artist!
This week I have invited Anita Madden from Just a Pigment of my Imagination.
As well as having a really clever blog name, Anita also provides amazing blog content! Her cards are always delightful and her Copic coloring is out of this world! I'm so glad she accepted my invitation to join me this week.
I asked Anita to share a bit about herself...
1. What is the name of your blog? When and why did you start it?
My blog is “Just A Pigment Of My Imagination”. I loved visiting everyone’s blogs to see their beautiful work so in 2010 I took the plunge and started my own blog.
2. What is your style of card making?
I would say my style is Clean and Simple, although I do enjoy adding some fun embellishments.
3. Who inspires you as a designer?
There are so many talented cardmakers out there and I’m inspired by all of them.
4. What sort of things inspire you as a card maker? Photos? Sketches? Other designers?
I would have to say my favorites are sketches and I love playing along in sketch challenges when I have the time. I also like photo inspirations and think it’s so fun to see everyone’s take on the same photo. I also get inspiration from designers and of course Pinterest.
5. Share something about yourself that we may not know?
I am married to my high school sweetheart. We’ve been together for 40 years and he is truly my best friend.
Here is Anita's card using this week's inspiration!
The challenge designers have also created a card for this week's inspiration! These ladies just inspire me SO much!!! I hope you will play along with us this week! We would love to have you join us!
Leigh Penner - www.leighpenner.blogspot.com
Marcie Sharp- http://cardmakinchaos.blogspot.ca/
and finally a card from me
We hope you will play along with us!
The linky will close on Thursday,15 December at 11:55pm. (PST)
Some simple rules to keep things organized and enjoyable:
- Please use the graphic for your post and link back to this post.
- Any posts that are offensive will be removed.
- Please comment on the submissions of others...we all love the support!
- Yes you can combine with other challenges but NOT other inspiration challenges please.
- Have fun and challenge yourself!